Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I trade Marion Barber for Steven Jackson and Kevin Curtis in a keeper PPR league?

I am weak at WR, and have Brandon Jacobs, Larry Johnson, Julius Jones as other RB's. THoughts?Should I trade Marion Barber for Steven Jackson and Kevin Curtis in a keeper PPR league?
You get Jackson and Curtis?? Are you kidding, of course you make that trade!Should I trade Marion Barber for Steven Jackson and Kevin Curtis in a keeper PPR league?
of course im shocked you can actually make that trade wow. really good trade for you.
Are you getting Kevin Curtis or giving him up? If you're getting him, I'd do it. Curtis is having a phenominal year. Plus Steven Jackson is hurt, so it'd be a good to get rid of him and just replace him with L.J.
Yes. This is a no brainer.
  • this works
  •