Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I buy a high quality pair of barber's (hairdresser's) scissors without spending a fortune?

My wife cuts hair for our family (she's not a beautician or anything) and has an old dull pair of hairdresser's scissors. I've tried to find somewhere online where I can order her a new pair for Christmas but I keep coming up with shady looking web sites from the UK and other countries overseas. I'd like to spend no more than $75-$100 if possible.Where can I buy a high quality pair of barber's (hairdresser's) scissors without spending a fortune?
I would check places like Sally Beauty. Their scissors are reasonably priced. But as for high quality? You won't be able to get a pair that is truly high quality for under $350-$400. But we are talking very high quality here!


For her home use, the ones at Sally's would be just fine, and within your price range.Where can I buy a high quality pair of barber's (hairdresser's) scissors without spending a fortune?
normally any beauty supply store should carry scissors. i cut hair for my family too even tho im not a beautician or anything, and i got a pair at walmart that are made by goody i believe...they aren't bad quality. check out walmart, or maybe sally beauty supply %26lt;---they're website is sallybeauty.com. some items you can't order online tho.