Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long would Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Sweeney Todd:Demon Barber Of Fleet Street be together?

My friend and I want to watch them on saturday, and want to know how many hours they would take. But I can't find the information online...please help!


xxxHow long would Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Sweeney Todd:Demon Barber Of Fleet Street be together?
Your in for a great saturday so. Get in the munchies, beer, weed(I would).





I'd STRONGLY recommend watching Sweeney Todd first as Forgetting Sarah Marshall will leave you with a lovely sunshiney feeling that S.T. wont!





And I also recommend www.imdb.com; the ONLY movie and tv website that matters.How long would Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Sweeney Todd:Demon Barber Of Fleet Street be together?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Sweeney Todd is roughly four hours. Sweeney Todd is 116 minutes and FSM is 110 minutes while the unrated cut is seven minutes longer.





How can you not find the information online? It's on every movie site.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall is 110min


and


Sweeney Todd is 116 min





total you will need a little less than 4 hours
that does not make sense,,,,