Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know a good shape up clipper i can use. like the ones used in black barber shops?

it costs me 10 bucks a week to get a shape up, i can do it myself if only i can find a good shape up clipper. any suggestions. also i am black so my facial hairs would happen to differ from those of a white dude, no offence.Does anyone know a good shape up clipper i can use. like the ones used in black barber shops?
I've been trimming my own hair for years now - just a standard fade, its not hard at all. I also cut my dads hair.





I have gone through ALOT of different clippers. The only brand that has stood the test of time and stayed sharp is Wahl USA.





I've had the Wahl for about 4 years now and it has never gone blunt. They are good for cutting, trimming and shaping...And it can take a beating from thicker, coarse afro and similar hair.





http://www.wahl-store.com/





But I have an old school Wahl that doesn't look like anything on the site....But i'm sure newer models inherit the same quality.
  • this works
  •