Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to tell barber to do haircut?

I want my hair exactly like this:





http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2868/mynewhaircutgz5.jpgHow to tell barber to do haircut?
Scissor cut,off the ears, above the collar,tapered around the edges,longer on top.How to tell barber to do haircut?
I really don't understand why every time I go into a barber and say I want my hair cut half length on top and a number 4 on bottom, and it always appears differently cut by each barber to whom I have gone. Maybe I should just go bald.
take a pic of it with ur cmera of the comp screen and bring it to the hairdresser to show them. Mine sounds unique best answer? =)
Print the pic and take it in and tell them that's how you want it. If they cant then go to a salon.
print the picture and bring it in. That would be much easier than trying to explaning it.
Show a picture of the style you want.
transfer the picture in ur mobile then show the pic to the barber
take the picture to the barber...
print out the pic and bring it to the barber's