Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guys how much do you tip your barber for a haircut?

My stupid BF gives them nothing!Guys how much do you tip your barber for a haircut?
You should tip a barber 15%-20% of what you pay, assuming that the barber did a decent job. This is the same amount that you tip at a restaurant.





If your BF is charged $20 for a haircut, for instance, he should leave $23 or $24 with the barber.Guys how much do you tip your barber for a haircut?
Just got a haircut today. Cost $10 and tipped $2 for a total of $12.


I never heard of tipping a barber until I met my wife.


Growing up we went in, got it cut and handed over the money- no tips given.


They making good money, $10 a haircut, 3 to 4 haircuts in an hour is good money. Now I do not know how much it cost to go to barber college.


nor do I know about the costs , regulations etc of running a barber shop so that money could get eaten up in overhead.
I tip nothing unless they make friendly conversation, flirt with me, or I know them. My hair cut is very simple, it's basically just a shave, so why tip for something I should'nt even have to pay for? I get my dad to cut my hair now tho.
I usually pay 20 for a 15 dollar haircut but i feel like they rushed through my haircut and didnt do a good job they get no tip because i feel cheated and don't even feel as tho i got my money worth.
up to five dollars depending on the job and the change amount





if i go to a cheaper place and they do a better job than the $25 place then they get the bigger tip
I go to four different barber's Sometimes I tip $1.00 for a bad service. Sometimes I give them nothing, Other times I'll tip them $3.00
My cut is $12, so I hand the guy $15, and tell him to keep it. It's not that I think $3 is the perfect tip, it's just easier that way.
I give em 拢1. It costs 拢9.50 where I get a hair cut, so I think most people give em 50p lol