Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I start marshawn lynch adrian peterson marion barber or joseph addai?

its for fantasy footballShould I start marshawn lynch adrian peterson marion barber or joseph addai?
Peterson- The Cards play better pass defense than rush and the Vikings will probably start Tevaris Jackson and encourage him not to throw. P.S. How on earth did you get all those choice RBs onto your team?Should I start marshawn lynch adrian peterson marion barber or joseph addai?
Based on injury reports your starters are Lynch %26amp; Peterson.





Addai very likely won't play. Colts will rest him against CFL Lions.





Barber may play, but being a 8 pm start, you won't be able to change if he doesn't play (do you really want to take that risk in playoffs?). Even if he plays he'll split carries 50/50 with Choice (beleive me I know... I have Barber, Choice %26amp; Slaton for my last spot this week %26amp; have been keeping an eye on Barber.)
I guess you gotta go Peterson, though I have him too and have a bad feeling, thinking MJD maybe is a better start (on my team).
peterson
  • this works
  •