Thursday, August 5, 2010

Marion Barber and Todd Heap for Larry Johnson?

I have Johnson and I've been offered Barber and Heap for him. Barber (89pts) and Johnson (75pts) have been near equal all season. Normally I would stick to Johnson because I expect improvement, but I really need an upgrade in TE for the second half of the season. I have Donald Lee for now.Marion Barber and Todd Heap for Larry Johnson?
unless you're trading Johnson for L.T. and Antonio Gates, it's a mistake.Marion Barber and Todd Heap for Larry Johnson?
Heap isn't REALLY an upgrade over Lee at this point. i'd hang on to LJ he is ALWAYS better when Holmes is suited up.





you can probably wait a week or 2 %26amp; Heap will be on waivers
Don't do it. You can find a TE anywhere. Alot of teams are using two this year. Look in the stats on teams that open their offense with multiple TE's and see who's actually getting numbers. There might be one or two overlooked in your league.
I'd probably stay away from that. I have Barber myself and he frustrates me. I see Dallas play almost every week even though I'm from Jersey and he gets purely garbage time stats when he has a great game. They don't use him enough but LJ is the man in KC. Lee is involved in a pass heavy Green Bay offense and they are getting him more involved, while Heap on the other hand has a nagging injury and is part of a struggling Raven offense.
i wouldn't personally, but that's just me
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
uhhhhh


NO!