Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fantasy Football Trade - Steven Jackson and Ryan Grant for Marion Barber and Buckhalter?

Would you do this deal? I would be left with Barber , Forte and J Stewart as my running backs.Fantasy Football Trade - Steven Jackson and Ryan Grant for Marion Barber and Buckhalter?
The team who is getting Steven Jackson and Ryan Grant is clearly getting a better deal. Buckhalter is injured and is an injury replacement anyway. Fantasy Football Trade - Steven Jackson and Ryan Grant for Marion Barber and Buckhalter?
Anytime you are able to get MB3 I'd do it. Jackson plays for a terrible offense team and has only had one game worth anything. Grant hasn't looked remotely close to the same player as last year. Barber is a beast and Buckhalter is a replacement but at least you got Forte and Stewart to fall back on.
It sounds like you're getting Barber and Buckhalter. If that's the case then I would say yes you should accept it. But if you're getting Jackson and Grant I would say no.
Buckhalter is usless in this trade but if you have room why not take him, I guess. Yes I would take the trade to get Barber.