Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I trade Andre Johnson for Marion Barber?

My running backs right now are Jesse Chatman, Frank Gore and Earnest Graham. My wide receivers are wes welker, patrick crayton, greg jennings.Should I trade Andre Johnson for Marion Barber?
Shoot from the hip and make the trade, Johnson might be coming back, but getting Marion Barber will help at a spot that could use it, Gore is not doing anything, he re-injured is ankle AGAIN, and to have Chatman and Graham as a #1 and 2 backs probably won't cut it, Your Wr's you have are just fine.Should I trade Andre Johnson for Marion Barber?
I would probably do the trade. You WR's seem good enough to start. Your team has been playing the whole year without Johnson so mine as well continue that and get a good RB in return.
Boy that's a tough one. I'd say since Johnson is almost back in football shape I'd probally keep him. It sounds funny to say this but Chatman and Graham will hold thier own.
Assuming you start 2RB, 2WR, and a Flex I'd go with this:





RB- Gore


RB- Barber


WR- Welker


WR- Crayton


Flex- Graham
Your backs are solid. Barber will always give carries away, and Johnson when healthy can be 70% of Houston's run-free offense. I say no deal in Week 9.