Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shoud I start Jericho Cotchery or Marian Barber III ?

I need a decision on a Swing Position.Shoud I start Jericho Cotchery or Marian Barber III ?
Barber III, Houston has a pourus D and he's been producing even with Julius Jones starting.Shoud I start Jericho Cotchery or Marian Barber III ?
Dallas is using Barber on most goal-line carries, so more TD's for him than Jones. Jones hasn't looked all that good, which isn't lost on Purcells who has zero patience. He likes to use a feature back who pounds the ball continuously. Don't be surprised if Barber winds up the starter. Maybe about the same time Romo takes over as QB.
Barber he will get some goal line carries this week, he is good for atleast one TD
barber 3
Barber. He should have a field day against a horrible Houston team.
They should both do well against 2 weak defenses. But Cotchery will be #2 behind Coles, who always gets up for games against Miami. Barber has been getting the goal line carries over Julius Jones, and he should find the end zone a few times against Houston. Go with Barber.
Tough call. Cotchery, I think. I usually start starters instead of backups. But Dallas may pound the ball with Jones and Barber. Like I said, tough call.