Thursday, August 5, 2010

My barber using a haircutter and scratched my pimple, and it bled- What are the chances i contracted something?

in my barber shop (asian one)





Basically all i know is that they do not wash the haircutter





But i mean If you bleed at the barbers is it a high chance you might get diseases like





hiv (lasts 1-2 days) or hep c (lasts 1-2 weeks)My barber using a haircutter and scratched my pimple, and it bled- What are the chances i contracted something?
I'm not sure. I know barbers do spray their razors and crap after using them.My barber using a haircutter and scratched my pimple, and it bled- What are the chances i contracted something?
Stfu. Maybe if u took care of your face you wouldn't have pimples. Proactiv neutrogena clearisil!!!! Hello!!!!!!
Well if you know they don't clean the clippers you shouldn't go there just so something like this wouldn't happen. I mean you wouldn't get a tattoo if they don't clean them and this is the very same. I never heard of any disease lasting that long, most actually die as they hit the air; that is how people with hep c and stuff can still work at restaurants. (For some odd reason)